Fiverr Community Forum

Response Rate dropped due to messaging issue

There was a messaging issue last week when messages I sent did not go through. Apparently there was a glitch in the system and quite a few people were affected. Throw in someone who sent spam (which I marked as spam but that affected my ranking tio) this has caused my response rate to go from 100% to 78% which means if I can’t bring it up with new inquiries I’m going to lose my Top Rated Seller Ranking. I’ve already spoken with CS and they are saying a timestamp is a timestamp and there’s nothing that can be done. I’m super disappointed that I’m getting penalized for system issues out of my control. Now all I can do is hope enough new messages come in to bump me back up. Anyone else in the same boat?

Right after the messaging system issues, there was a notice on the Forum that if we had problems because of this issue to contact CS. It is strange that CS could/would not help you.

1 Like

It’s illegal to knock one seller to another. a few days ago Fiverr first warning me to knock other sellers. I just asking if you feel overloaded just let me know I will complete your task.

!

I was really confused and disappointed :worried: :worried:

If you had read TOS, you would not have had this problem.

Be sure to read the TOS that I have linked below to save yourself further confusion and difficulties.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

1 Like

@vickesperncer
Thank you so much for kind of information :slight_smile:

1 Like