Response rate is high

fariduli76

Hello my friend. You need to get that response rate higher. Respond to every message within 24 hours at the latest. Ideally, you want to respond within the first five minutes if you have any hopes of actually making consistent sales through messages. Buyers are looking for sellers that communicate well, and communicate quickly. If you don’t respond in a reasonable amount of time, they will have already moved on from you.

Also, Fiverr wants you to have a response rate of at LEAST 90% if you hope to achieve higher seller ranks in the future. Anything lower risks demotion of your seller level for your account. Also, buyers can see how fast you reply on your seller page. I just looked and it says your average response time is three days. That’s too slow.

So, how do you get better at responding? I recommend downloading the Fiverr app on your smartphone if you have one. This makes it super easy to respond to buyers quickly. It will go a long way to improving your response times.

Hello my friend. You need to get that response rate higher. Respond to every message within 24 hours at the latest. Ideally, you want to respond within the first five minutes if you have any hopes of actually making consistent sales through messages. Buyers are looking for sellers that communicate well, and communicate quickly. If you don’t respond in a reasonable amount of time, they will have already moved on from you.

Also, Fiverr wants you to have a response rate of at LEAST 90% if you hope to achieve higher seller ranks in the future. Anything lower risks demotion of your seller level for your account. Also, buyers can see how fast you reply on your seller page. I just looked and it says your average response time is three days. That’s too slow.

So, how do you get better at responding? I recommend downloading the Fiverr app on your smartphone if you have one. This makes it super easy to respond to buyers quickly. It will go a long way to improving your response times.

Thanks for your good suggestion

Archived