Response rate question?

retouchstudio1

Guest offlinehelpers

The response rate isn’t related to how long you take to reply - it’s the percentage of first messages you’ve responded to within 24 hours. Somewhere along the way you’ve missed one maybe - spam etc.?

Your response time is great! 🙂

The response rate isn’t related to how long you take to reply - it’s the percentage of first messages you’ve responded to within 24 hours. Somewhere along the way you’ve missed one maybe - spam etc.?

Your response time is great! 🙂

Yes, I thought that I respond very quick, but still the percentage dropped… I even respond to spam messages and then mark them as spam or block… That’s why I was wondering…

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, I thought that I respond very quick, but still the percentage dropped… I even respond to spam messages and then mark them as spam or block… That’s why I was wondering…

That’s why I was wondering…

You could ask CS to have a check and see if they could refresh your response rate if there haven’t been any messages you’ve missed - it could be one was marked as spam before you got a chance to do anything with it?

I used to have problems with spam messages often when I “only” reported, later I found this in one place in the FAQ, it seems to have worked twice already - I didn’t reply though, just reported+deleted, so I don’t know if it works as well if you reply first, but maybe one thing to try next time if your present “spam workflow” 😉 leads to dropping rates:

Reporting a spam message is simple: just click the word “Report” next to a new message (and all messages from the user). After you report it, you need to delete the message (only the first message if you received a number of messages).

(https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq)

I take a screenshot though of the spam message with the red “reported” icon showing before I delete it, just in case.

Those spam messages that are blocked by Fiverr before you can even read them and do something are a different thing again. Last time I got one of those, interestingly, my rate dropped from 100 to 97% but the next day was back to 100% all by itself, so it seems to have regulated itself somehow. :woman_shrugging:

Archived