Fiverr Community Forum

Response rate reduces without cause

Hi, suddenly today, my response rate drop 100% to 93%.
I don’t know why. My response time is 1 Hour. I replied to every message I get. I checked my spam message too. I checked all option to check is there I miss something.
But, there is nothing. I replied to all of the buyers since I open my account.
So, is it Fiverr bug or anything else?
I post in forum because I want to make sure before contacting CS.

3 Likes

Hi @adnanmahmud,

Even-though you replies to all messages you get, Fiverr calculates the time from a buyer starts a conversation with you, to the moment that you are going to reply him/her.
So basically, even if you reply them all, if you take more time more than hour, that is labelled as a “late reply”.

I don’t think you understand what I said here. My response time is 1 Hour. I believe It is the best possible response time.
Here I said about my response rate.
Fiverr said we have to response 90% of our enquiries we receive in the last 60 days to achieve the level.
So, I responded 100% of enquiries I received.

Hi @adnanmahmud,

If your spam folder is empty and you’re sure you have replied within 24 hours to all new messages, then please contact CS asking them to kindly look into it and restore your response rate.

Keep in mind that you’ll need to wait for them to get back to you, since right now they’re taking up to 10 days to reply. So, please, just place one single ticket and wait for their response.

2 Likes

Ok, Thank you. I will contact CS.

1 Like

Putting this here for anyone else who happens to open this thread and misunderstand the OP: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq

@ OP
Hope CS can fix it for you.

3 Likes

@imagination7413 I’ve submitted one single ticket to contact CS. 20+ days are over. Still, they are not responding. What should I do?

I don’t know. Wait, I guess? It’s on that 60 day cycle, so you’re already 1/3 of the way to it no longer affecting your rate, if it was a just a message that somehow never showed.

1 Like