Response Rate Seems to be Broken?

Hi I’ve been on Fiverr as a buyer for years. I really regret trying to become a seller recently and think I may have to delete my gigs for a few reasons, most notably this: No matter what I do, my FIverr response rate keeps going down.

I never heard of this before, as I’ve only been a buyer before, but when people spammed me and made me offers, I didn’t respond. Suddenly I found I had a 50% response rate! So I responded to everyone trying to sell me things, and I’ve responded to ALL messages within 24 hours since then. Now today when responding to more spam, I see my response rate has gone down to 33%.

How is that even possible?

Your web site is broken and now it’s giving me a bad reputation. Thanks a whole hell of a lot.

There is an easy fix for this and it’s already on the forum. Maybe somebody else will tell you, but since you are just ranting with Your web site is broken and now it’s giving me a bad reputation. Thanks a whole hell of a lot. I’m not going to bother.

It makes you feel that you’re a real man when you know something that others don’t, and you refuse to share it. It makes the rest of us see you for exactly what you are, however.

fonthaunt, you will be happy to know I deleted my gigs because of your terrible behavior here on the forum. I’m sure you will have a snotty response thta you will think is very funny, but you Sir, are not funny. And yes, I know you are technically female. You’re not a good person, and your main gig is creepy. The fact that you’re an admin here frightens me. Now I’ll take a shower and try to forget about you.