Response Time - 8 hrs

laudavies

Hey - first post!

I have a question/concern about my response time. During waking hours (I live in Canada) I respond within an hour, without fail - I have the Fiverr app and emails and I have my phone on me at all times. One night around 12:00 am my time, a message showed up in my inbox from a buyer whose time zone is 2 hours ahead of mine, and now my response time is stuck at 8 hours, which looks bad, quite frankly.

Am I missing something? Surely Fiverr doesn’t expect you to stay awake and respond to messages 24/7 when its a global service? How can I change my response time?

Guest offlinehelpers

Not much you can do - we’re all in different time zones, so it affects us all.

Just respond as quickly as you can - it only starts to count agaubst you when you take more than 24 hours to respond I think.

What is your current response rate? My response rate recently dropped to 95% and I cannot find one message I did not respond to? :thinking: If your response rate is still good, maybe the 8 hours won’t be a problem.

There is a bug in the response rate so contact customer support about it and they can reset it for you.

• 3 years later...

It is not fair but it is the way they calculate things. They say as long as you respond quickly there should be no problem. But unfortunately time after time they have been miscalculating my response time. When that happens you can have your level on fiverr reduced. So cross your fingers and hope that you don’t end up with this problem.

Archived