Fiverr Forum

Response time doesn’t make sense

My response time yesterday was 1 hour. This morning I got a message that I couldn’t respond to until 3 hours after they sent the message. This took my response time from 1 hour to 5 hours. . . which doesn’t really make sense.

I got two messages during the wee hours of the morning. I was worried about my response rate. I went to check it and my analysis page is not there?

Yep - mine’s MIA as well!

My response rate was down to 95 percent because one customer from China contacted me during the wee hours of the morning. Now I have two messages I took 2 - 4 hours to respond to. I fear I will slip below 90%.

Your percentage only decreases if you take longer than 24 hours to respond (I think :wink:) - it should only affect your response time.

Percentage usually decreases due to not answering messages at all, or the trying to respond to messages which have already been marked as spam.

Then it must have gone down when I did not even sign into Fiverr for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve.

As long as you answer within 24 hours, you do not get dinged. The Christmas ones will roll off soon.

This is very true. I totally agree