Restricted please help

ladykolly

If your account is restricted, then Fiverr support must have contacted you with further details about the reasoning why. If it is an account ID verification issue, then it will most likely remain restricted until the issue is properly resolved.

Thanks a lot for the info

Use the SEARCH icon in the upper right hand corner of the page here and do a search for the keywords - ID verification failed. You will literally have 100’s of posts about this and how others managed to fix things.

GG

Thanks a lot, I will do that right away.

If your account ever gets restricted due to ID Verification, do not panic, all you have to do is contact the customer service through email, telling them the issue you encounter. The C.S would contact you, carefully read the instructions.
Do not resend multiple times.
NOTE: a good phone with a bright camera is highly needed.

No response yet, should I submit another ticket ?

When you reached out to the CS did you get any email from them which has a ticket number?

If yes, then there isn’t any need to send it again.

Also check your message box with the phone line you used to sign up your account if you received any message from them.

Hello, Thank you so much for being very supportive. I got a notification saying my ID was verified few minutes ago. I didn’t have to submit anything again. I was stressed because of this issue all these days, thank you once again for all the support and I wish you all the best.

Hello, Thank you so much for being very supportive. I got a notification saying my ID was verified few minutes ago. I didn’t have to submit anything again. I was stressed because of this issue all these days, thank you once again for all the support and I wish you all the best.

You welcome and good to know you are back.

Hello there,

I’m glad you got it resolved. For me, it’s been 14 days now.

I acted very naively when first trying to verify my ID.

For one thing, I didn’t shave at the time (yeah, I know, how could you live with yourself?) and started panicking and redoing myself over and over again, resulting in more and more failed attempts. Then contacted support, got offered two more attempts, which were done using another smartphone (which apparently didn’t cut it through), and failed all over again!

Now my account is under review, which I have to endure (I even dream about it! duh)

I was told by dear Eugene from support to be patient and to wait for their decision whenever it’s made.

Note: I usually check the ticket to see if there’s anything new, and 3 days ago I noticed that it was marked as updated in the last “2 days ago”, although there was nothing to be seen, I took it as a good sign.

Kudos!

Hello there,

I’m glad you got it resolved. For me, it’s been 14 days now.

I acted very naively when first trying to verify my ID.

For one thing, I didn’t shave at the time (yeah, I know, how could you live with yourself?) and started panicking and redoing myself over and over again, resulting in more and more failed attempts. Then contacted support, got offered two more attempts, which were done using another smartphone (which apparently didn’t cut it through), and failed all over again!

Now my account is under review, which I have to endure (I even dream about it! duh)

I was told by dear Eugene from support to be patient and to wait for their decision whenever it’s made.

Note: I usually check the ticket to see if there’s anything new, and 3 days ago I noticed that it was marked as updated in the last “2 days ago”, although there was nothing to be seen, I took it as a good sign.

Kudos!

I guess you have to be patient, seem the ticket is updates it could be a good sign.

Also read the email they sent you and make sure you have all that is required.

Best luck

I guess you have to be patient, seem the ticket is updates it could be a good sign.

Also read the email they sent you and make sure you have all that is required.

Best luck

Hello again!

I wanted to share my joy with you since I got verified!

everything is back to normal now!

Archived