Restriction of account

hadeed9822

My account was restricted last night . I was doing my first order after completion of order on my profile i recieved a message from fiverr .The message was your account is currently restricted. Please help me to resolve the issue

.The message was your account is currently restricted.

What exactly did the message say?

The message was your account is currently restricted. This the message

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the Review.

What type of service does your Gig offer?

Anytime a Gig gets suspended, restricted or banned it is because you broke the TOS.

Other ideas of why you are restricted could be:

1. Sending spam messages on Fiverr
  2. Having more than one account
  3. Using an auto refresh extension to appear online 24/7
  4. Being rude towards a client
  5. Trying to game the Fiverr system in any way
  6. Getting more than 3 warnings
  7. Participating in some sort of fraud on the site

There are probably others I cannot think of now, but, that should get you started. Usually, the email that Fiverr sends does say what you did. If not, you can contact them and ask them for the specific reason why your account has been restricted.

GG

Archived