Result of tweaking the tags of a gig

mariokluser

I want to add one thing . Recently i have asked from the buyer how you find me " he said I searched for " Wordpress Blog " you were at the top so in this way i have found you . then i get to know keywords still works because i have used that keyword in my gig " So i hope that help you or others

It shows the impressions as this is what I chose to display as you can see in the graph. This is what tags are about: getting impressions to the targeted audience. The next step is to tweak the gig in a way that the targeted audience actually clicks on the gig to view it.

can you see different search result between you and other? i am seeing different. if i search (wordpress) my gigs always on top recommendation but when i log out and search again i can’t see my gigs anywhere.

Great idea. I am also in favour of this. I tell you a problem… I have a database website gig. In the past whenever me or some one try to search “database website” my gig was on top. But after some times i checked the search it was not in the search result. I contact fiver and told them that despit i have not changed the tags or anything else in the gig my gig is disappeared from search. They said the search is not depending on tags but its a dynamic alterations. I just left the discussion because they don’t have sence. Please guide me why my gig is not being searched using tag words?

Archived