Returning after five years!

Hi, I am an Artist, crafter, and writer and I am really excited to be back! Five years ago I joined Fiverr and set up my little $5 job doing hand-drawn portraits and illustrations. Fiverr was still pretty young and there were few traditional artists here and I became swamped within 24 to 48 hours. I didn’t know how to pause a job and they just kept coming in. I completed several but I panicked after a few days and canceled all of the remaining orders. Fiverr has grown a lot and I doubt that would happen again, plus I know how to handle my workload much better now. Still, I am a bit nervous about offering a gig. I actually joined up some time ago but couldn’t bring myself to create a job. Wish me luck! Oh, and I am American, by the way.

Like looking in a mirror! I used to write on Fiverr when I was in college… about 8 years ago… and then I came back 2 years ago to get some help on twitter… and boy was I shocked? 😮 and now I’ve started writing again… and placed my first gig 2 days ago… looks so different and so much more to offer 🙂

Like looking in a mirror! I used to write on Fiverr when I was in college… about 8 years ago… and then I came back 2 years ago to get some help on twitter… and boy was I shocked? 😮 and now I’ve started writing again… and placed my first gig 2 days ago… looks so different and so much more to offer 🙂

Thats awesome! Yes, it has grown so much, I cant wait to post a gig!

Archived