Returning to fiverr after 5-6 years but no orders Q-Q

kura_ou

To be honest, I had no idea that I had a final order the last time I was active on this site and now that I have improved much more, I haven’t gotten an order, so I was wondering if my art really was that bad still or what…? It’s become really disheartening as I work on older commissions.

https://www.fiverr.com/kura_ou

Could someone please offer me tips? (I also can’t add a 7th gig for some reason)

Thank you for your time.

Hello kura_ou,

It looks like you are very talented, I really enjoyed going through your gigs.
I don’t know how long you’ve been active (since you returned) but I’m pretty sure Fiverr has grown a lot in the past 5 years. The competition is very tough since there’s plenty of sellers and the demand is not as high on every department. However, with some time and advertising (using social media, and any other platform you can think of) the buyers start rolling in. I’ve only been here for 2 months so I’m not that experienced in either Fiver or Drawing-painting 😛but I’m pretty sure your art is not bad at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello kura_ou,

It looks like you are very talented, I really enjoyed going through your gigs.

I don’t know how long you’ve been active (since you returned) but I’m pretty sure Fiverr has grown a lot in the past 5 years. The competition is very tough since there’s plenty of sellers and the demand is not as high on every department. However, with some time and advertising (using social media, and any other platform you can think of) the buyers start rolling in. I’ve only been here for 2 months so I’m not that experienced in either Fiver or Drawing-painting 😛but I’m pretty sure your art is not bad at all.

Hello, rockbellstudios, I’m very humbled by your kind comment and your insight. I’ll keep working hard and will do my best to promote myself when I’ve done much more with my work 🙂 (I’m not too good at social media, but I’ll learn over time, I suppose)

Good luck with your gigs here, too! I hope that you get plenty of orders 😃

Archived