Fiverr Forum

Revenue card [REDIRECTED TO PAYONEER SUPPORT THREAD]

hi… i have same matter just like others…and i saw you were not answered them clearly…

why don’t you answer this …

here is my problems…

01 = how to link my payoneer card to a fiverr? i am level 01 now.

02 = when i clicked fiverr revenue tab then 20$ was deducted. i asked from CS on fiverr…they said its now on fiverr.go and contact payoneer…what happened about that 20$?..can i have it back?

03 = i need to have a fiverr revenue card with fiverr logo…but i didn’t appeared any signup page on fiverr when i clicked that fiverr revenue card tab…again fiverr CS said you need to contact payoneer…

please give me a crystal clear answer… or give me a link for more info… - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/244913#Comment_244913

Sheriff’s Note: Payoneer Questions are usually best directed to Payoneer Support as CS explained. You may also want to look at the Payoneer Specific thread which you can find here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card To avoid further complications with the difference between the Support teams, this thread will be moved to Fiverr FAQ and closed.

When you clicked link payoneer card on fiverr revenue page you brought up to payoneed page where you had sign up. its already linked to your fiverr card. you dont need to link it again. (fiverr have joint venture with payoneer, so when you have your card with fiverr logo its already connected.

2. When you clicked on revenue tab in fiverr revenue page, You amount went to payoneer account. but you cant see under your payoneer balance until you have not clicked on “load your card” button in an email received from payoneer.

Search that email in your inbox and click on the button and load your card…

if you want to check payment status. You need to login to your Payoneer account

Go to account activity and then click on payment history.

You will see your amount sitting there waiting to be loaded into card.

when you will see your amount there, i hope you have a button there load card etc.

when you will click on button you will be taken to a Payneer page where you will be asked to card loading method, you can select immediately load it will take 2 hours to be loaded your money into card.

with second option you have to wait 3 days to be loaded your money into card.

when you see your card should be loaded with your selected time and you are still logged in you have to click on small “refresh arrow” icon so your money will be shown under the drop down card box on front page of Payneer account page.

( Keep remember) when you click revenue button to withdraw purpose, you money left fiverr and went to Payoneer account. but you have to clicked on link to load it into your card to withdraw it from your local ATM Machine.

I hope you got answers for your question. Update here if you need any assistance or your problem is solved.

Thank You.

i have already payoneer card… . which i did not activate … its registered on which email , which i am using on fiverr…
when i did apply for the fiverr revenue card… it said…u can not register on this, because already register, i make an other gmail id … and rigister fiver revenue account … on that id … which already have payoneer card…
So please give me suggestion… what to do …

Sheriff’s Note: Payoneer Questions are usually best directed to Payoneer Support as CS explained. You may also want to look at the Payoneer Specific thread which you can find here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card To avoid further complications with the difference between the Support Teams, this thread will be moved to Fiverr FAQ and closed.

null