Revenue Help ! Payment Method

king_of_kings

My Payoneer Account blocked without notification,and i dont know why blocked … Account Blocked! Please contact customer support, i opened ticket 4 days ago,Thread posted on their community forum , Message sent via facebook … but there is no response from their support & I’m sorry to hear! Hopefully, once you reach out to Payoneer, they can resolve this for you soon so that you can withdraw any earnings. Unfortunately, there’s nothing from my end that can be done. Like I mentioned, Fiverr’s Payoneer information is entirely powered and handled by Payoneer.
I wish you the best of luck on this!.

So are they saying that they cannot give you the funds already in your Payoneer account?

Someone please correct me, if I have misunderstood it.

The notice seems to imply in a very carefully worded ‘LEGAL’ terms that the account in question has violated Payoneer TOS and as such the remaining balance will NOT be disbursed…

I am quite APPALLED by this actually…! 😲

The notice seems to imply in a very carefully worded ‘LEGAL’ terms that the account in question has violated Payoneer TOS and as such the remaining balance will NOT be disbursed…

I am quite APPALLED by this actually…! 😲

I used payoneer for couple of years , i dont know why they blocked my account. i did nothing against TOS of PAyoneer…

one of my friend facing same problem as well.

• 2 months later...

Payoneer is boring! They don’t respond to the support emails, I had tried too.
They are living a ThugLife 😎 with peoples money without giving them support.

They spends money to their Brand Ambassadors, Country Promoters but not for hiring some peoples for their Support Team.

Keep mailing and try reaching them.

Archived