Fiverr Forum

Review Fiverr Gig (will do the same for you)

Hey Guys!

So I started a new gig in the hopes of starting fresh (my activity has deteriorated and am trying to fix it now).

I would love it if anyone can critique my gig’s page, scrutinize every detail. I’m willing to do the same. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Simply awesome! i liked how you are selling your services! especially your packages and you have mentioned the discount percentage

1 Like

Possibly add a call to action to your gig title: “I will meticulously proofread your content in 24 hours” or something of that nature. With your other gig, the title wasn’t so clear. “I will create an infographic at a limited SALE price” What does that mean?

:bulb: Joe

1 Like

First impressions:

• Gig image is not that pleasing. The white text cannot be read clearly on top of the lime green background.
  • I’m confused with what the differences between simple tasks, small tasks, and complex tasks are. You might want to clarify that.
  • In your description, I don’t think you should call your potential customers “lazy”
  • And then just proofread the rest

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love what you’ve had so far, and couldn’t really find any faults, but I’ll try to scrutinize it.

• Your gig images, while beautiful, either get cropped to the edge or are too small to read when it is a small thumbnail. Your gig “I will redesign your current Wix website and make it a killer” is a great example of readable text.

that’s really the only thing I can critique on, doing an awesome job, man!

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks dude! i will surely change it

Thanks! You’ve definitely got me thinking :wink:

Best of luck to you!

:bulb: Joe

1 Like