Review gig and order suggestion

mehmoonagul

@mehmoonagul you posted this in “Fiver Site Suggestions” which is where suggestions to Fiverr on how they could improve the Fiverr site.I have moved your post to “Improve My Gig” where you will have a better chance of users responding to you. 😉

I noticed that your gig offers “Free Report Writing to the First Five Buyers.” Fiverr does not allow you to do that. Once a buyer books your gig the 💰 money is automatically taken from them and Fiverr sets it aside for you. You could offer a “sale” where you give two articles for the price of one. :thinking:

Are you the model that posed for the online catalog your picture comes from? Buyers want to see a picture of the real you or some other representation. A logo is also good. If you post a picture of someone else and try to pass it off as yourself buyers will think you may be dishonest and may not trust you. 😕

Finally, you joined Fiverr in October. After I joined in July of 2017 it took me 45 days to get my first order. Some sellers are here a year or more and never get one order. So all you can do is keep improving your profile and gig until a buyer notices you and places an order. Buyer Requests are a good place to look for work. 🙂

Archived