Fiverr Forum

Review given by buyer was without any complain and just praise but still gave 4.7 Review

Review given by buyer was without any complain and just praise but still gave 4.7 Review what is matter can this happen by mistake. 2 times happened with me in a week

Yes, It might be a mistake and at the same time might be intentional. Sometimes you just have to contact the buyer to confirm (in a nice/pleasant way tho). :wink:

I had it happen to me once. It was a client with whom I had a great relationship, so I sent him a message asking him to let me know if there was anything in the delivery that he wasn’t totally satisfied with, so that I could avoid that issue in the future.

The client told me that it was a mistake and fixed it. This was back when clients could change reviews painlessly.

In case you are unaware, clients rate 3 aspects of your order; 4.7 means he rated two of them with 5 stars and one with 4.

Its not a mistake some ppl do have that sort of problem, I even got awesome on the review but the stars was 4 from the same guy, i ask for reason he didn’t talk to me again.

Thats a good review
No worries it will not affect on your profile