Fiverr Community Forum

Review my Gig, Give some Tips

Hello helping people,
I am sharing my gig. Can anyone please review it. I will be more than happy if you suggest any changes:slightly_smiling_face. I am a learner and I want to learn from the best and learned people from the forum.
Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/rdEDZx

5 Likes

Hey there Shanza,
You should:

• Remove the “are you looking for a unique food flyer” as the buyer was already looking for it
  • Remove unlimited revisions and add minimum 2 and maximum 10 revisions
    Hope this helps :smiley:
2 Likes

@abhisekneupane Thank you for helping. I will do the changes.

2 Likes

@shanzapervez you welcome! Hope you get more orders soon!

2 Likes

what’s wrong with unlimited revisions bro??

3 Likes

Unlimited revisions can make you do more and more work fixing things and then at last the customer could just cancel the order which is bad for your gig. You should limit the revisions to minimum 2 and maximum 10.

2 Likes

I don’t think shortened links are allowed in gig descriptions. They’re not in the list of allowed URLs.

2 Likes

Can we add flicker URL?

Yes, you can use that.

1 Like

Thank you for helping.

1 Like

can you please review my gig now. As i have made many changes.

1 Like

You didn’t remove unlimited revisions, please do so and add maybe 2 -10 revisions, your description is nice ! So just remove unlimited revisions and add 2 - 10 of them and remove “unlimited revisions” from the description as well

1 Like

I didn’t remove them because some of the buyers are looking for unlimited revisions, you know as newbies we have to do anything to get orders :disappointed: :pensive:

1 Like

Yes i know, but if you look at articles that feature the words “unlimited revisions” you’ll see many bad experiences.

1 Like

yeah, that’s true. I have seen many people complaining about unlimited revisions.

1 Like