Review my new gig

leenamma

Hello, i watched your gig. All is ok, just improve your gig banner. use light color background of front. Front color is not clear. another all are ok. Thanks go ahead.

ok.Thank you for your valuable review.I will make corrections.

I’d change the one-liner in your profile. It says “I AM A GENUINE FREELANCE WORKER What’s your story in one line?”. You could remove the “What’s your story…” bit of it that was put in by Fiverr.

From your gig, email collection seems to be just one part of it but the gig title only mentions the email collection bit.

The highlighted first paragraph doesn’t really say what you do in the gig. Maybe that’s too much highlighting.

The gig description says “Email Scrapping” when it should probably say “Email Scraping”.

One of your gig tags says “data scrapping” when it should probably say “data scraping”.

I’d change the one-liner in your profile. It says “I AM A GENUINE FREELANCE WORKER What’s your story in one line?”. You could remove the “What’s your story…” bit of it that was put in by Fiverr.

From your gig, email collection seems to be just one part of it but the gig title only mentions the email collection bit.

The highlighted first paragraph doesn’t really say what you do in the gig. Maybe that’s too much highlighting.

The gig description says “Email Scrapping” when it should probably say “Email Scraping”.

One of your gig tags says “data scrapping” when it should probably say “data scraping”.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.I am a new user i will tr 👍y my level best

Archived