Reviews after automatic order completion?

websiteshopper

Hi,

I have a couple of pretty straight-forward video gigs here on Fiverr (kind of like: “what you see is what you get”). So, usually, when customers order these gigs, everything is super-clear, and I get 5 stars almost every time 🙂

Now and then, however, I get customers who are VERY unresponsive, they do not comment on the order, and does not actively approve the order delivered either. So eventually the order gets automatically completed after approx 3 days.

My question is: what happens at this point? I understand that the customer can’t cancel the order anymore, but can they still leave a review? Or has this right been “forfeited” upon order completion?

Thanks!

//W

Edit: “Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete.”

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Yes, Fiverr terms say 10 days after completion. Then I guess it doesn’t matter how the order was completed??

… It’s just frustrating, because you want the customer to be satisfied and help them with any revisions, (to avoid negative reviews). But when they are that unresponsive, I guess it’s a risk you have to take…

Yes, Fiverr terms say 10 days after completion. Then I guess it doesn’t matter how the order was completed??

… It’s just frustrating, because you want the customer to be satisfied and help them with any revisions, (to avoid negative reviews). But when they are that unresponsive, I guess it’s a risk you have to take…

Leaving a review is the prerogative of a buyer.

Sellers have complained on the forum about getting a warning because they asked for a review.

If they don’t leave a review it is best just to move on.

Archived