Fiverr Forum

Reviews & Delivery Question

Hello!
I sent a document to my client but am waiting on changes. My question is: should i have sent this document as ‘delivered’ or do you make the agreed number of changes within the delivery time?
Thank you!
Rebecca

If your work is done then you should use “deliver” button, if person need a revision the will have an option with a “revision” button

Same like I send several proofs after within 24 hours and still after 3 days I am also providing services to client lats night my client told me give me some time to finalise and in backend I see late red mark how to handle this situation. how to get rid form this late mark issue

Thank You

ok can I upload source files also, because I am working on project

Please do not spam somebody’s topic. If you have questions please create your own or you can read fiverr “help” page and you will find this answers there.

Okay that’s great to know. So I don’t do anything, they can just come back with revisions. Does it automatically give them only the amount agreed on my gig?

(thank you for your time I’m a newbie!)

Check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there.