Reviews & Rating Play The Most Importance in fiverr SUCCESS

braveson

Keep rolling with your best UNIQUE gig which prove you the best & become a part of fiverr story. I am also trying to go there with my best work. I always believe in Quality Work but sometimes luck also factors.

Reviews & Rating - it is very important in fiverr gig selling. I think 90% success in fiverr depends on your reviews & rating, The only way to achieve 5 star rating & good comments in your gig by satisfy your buyer with best work. I have completed some projects in fiverr where i got 5 star in my few orders and some are above 4.7 star. Some buyers think 4.7 star is good rating in out of 5 but it’s not good for gig compression and getting order. In Fiverr SEO is one of the most competitive category where thousands of seller’s offering services. So i need your more suggestion,tips about fiverr success. Thanks

@braveson I agree with you on the part that Reviews & Rating are one of the most important things when it comes to achieving success, but I also think that it’s not only about the work you provide, but also about customer care. Very often buyers don’t even care about marking the order as complete, they just download the delivery and close the webpage. That’s why I think that how you present your service & your delivery is also of great importance when it comes to being successful. 😊

@braveson I agree with you on the part that Reviews & Rating are one of the most important things when it comes to achieving success, but I also think that it’s not only about the work you provide, but also about customer care. Very often buyers don’t even care about marking the order as complete, they just download the delivery and close the webpage. That’s why I think that how you present your service & your delivery is also of great importance when it comes to being successful. 😊

I agree totally. There are too many people that use Fiverr to avoid giving customer service. Keeping in touch with people and being polite are such simple ways to work but they transform the relationship you have with your customers.

Yes you are absolutely right, I also agree with this " Very often buyers don’t even care about marking the order as complete, they just download the delivery and close the web page"

I agree totally. There are too many people that use Fiverr to avoid giving customer service. Keeping in touch with people and being polite are such simple ways to work but they transform the relationship you have with your customers.

Absolutely right, I 100% agree

Great Suggestion, thanks

Archived