Fiverr Community Forum

Revision delivery time late

Hello,

so I know we don’t have to consider when we deliver in time, that buyer requests a revision over the dead line and that it’s written #LATE.
But this time it’s different, I get this:

And on this one, instead of #LATE it has some more hours over the deadline, what is this ?

1 Like

If I had to guess, it’s probably a visual bug. Fiverr’s been changing a lot up lately so more bugs are to be expected.

3 Likes

Mmm, but if it really affects my stats I will open a ticket.

1 Like

is it affecting your stats?

I have same situation.

2 Likes

No problem you keep working for it.I also had a tie like this.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t affect your stats

2 Likes

It dont effect your on time delivery. So no tension.

2 Likes

I don’t know yet, buyer hasn’t been online.

1 Like

From my experience, as long as you delivered the gig on time (before a revision is asked), when you deliver again (for the revision). It will not be considered late. So don’t mind that timer. Just make sure you delivered on time (the first time).

2 Likes

Yes, it’s what happens normally, but this time it was different than the others.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Based on your screenshot that’s similar to what I see when I get asked a revision. I notice that usually shows up with the revision is asked after the supposed delivery date. It’s really odd, it’s more like a bug in the system.

Contact CS if ever that does affect your stats! Keep us posted as well how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s happens normally… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So it’s good,it hasn’t affected stats, just a bug.

3 Likes