Revision modify or not

farazsiyal

Hi,

Today, one of my client have rated me 4.7 stars 😔

What should I do?

I don’t know why he gave me 4.7 stars even he was very happy with my work…

Help 😞

What should I do?

If he has completed and rated your order, you should not be doing anything more for him. His order is closed. The rating is yours to keep. And FYI, a 4.7 rating is NOT a bad review.

What should I do?

If he has completed and rated your order, you should not be doing anything more for him. His order is closed. The rating is yours to keep. And FYI, a 4.7 rating is NOT a bad review.

It will not affact my profile?

This is just something you have to move on from. Occasionally a buyer will leave somebody 4 stars and rave about how great the service was. It’s a personal and sometimes cultural thing. Some people just dont believe in “perfect”. They probably dont understand how critical 5 star reviews are to sellers. If they were happy and left you 4.7 just move on to the next thing. Leave them a 5 star rating and be kind.

Matt

This is just something you have to move on from. Occasionally a buyer will leave somebody 4 stars and rave about how great the service was. It’s a personal and sometimes cultural thing. Some people just dont believe in “perfect”. They probably dont understand how critical 5 star reviews are to sellers. If they were happy and left you 4.7 just move on to the next thing. Leave them a 5 star rating and be kind.

Matt

right… Thank you 🙂

Archived