Revisions for buyers

voxelize

Revisions.png.4ffdaf8c5a897bc1940a954b1ed44ee5.png NoRevisions.png.83de5b584880653c62361bce0e5b2be5.png

Hello there : )

I was wondering why sometimes fiverr gives unlimited revisions to buyers and sometimes it doesnt ( both times I give limited 2-3 revisions I never do unlimited )

so my question is why do I sometimes see the revisions left and times not : / . Confusing from fiverr part

any explanation ?

thanks for your answers

RevisionsNoRevisions

Hello there : )

I was wondering why sometimes fiverr gives unlimited revisions to buyers and sometimes it doesnt ( both times I give limited 2-3 revisions I never do unlimited )

so my question is why do I sometimes see the revisions left and times not : / . Confusing from fiverr part

any explanation ?

thanks for your answers

Hello @voxelize,

why do I sometimes see the revisions left and times not

Well, it was happened to me too. I don’t know whether the revision counter just worked as it is or not. Perhaps Fiverr use different texts, so the revision request message will sound like these:

• Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 4 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 2 revisions available.

instead of these:

• Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 4 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 3 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 2 revisions available.

But i’m not sure about this. Maybe I’ll confirm about these later after i found the pattern.

Hello @voxelize,

Well, it was happened to me too. I don’t know whether the revision counter just worked as it is or not. Perhaps Fiverr use different texts, so the revision request message will sound like these:

instead of these:

• Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 3 revisions available.

But i’m not sure about this. Maybe I’ll confirm about these later after i found the pattern.

I can confirm that it’s not a pattern like you have suggested

• I have a client with 4 revisions ( I gave ) and he is on his 5th revision and all of them don’t show the number of revision left

I can confirm that when the number left is not shown the buyer is having unlimited revisions

I can confirm that it’s not a pattern like you have suggested

• I have a client with 4 revisions ( I gave ) and he is on his 5th revision and all of them don’t show the number of revision left

I can confirm that when the number left is not shown the buyer is having unlimited revisions

Fiverr let’s buyers click revision buttons as many times as they like. If they had any sense, they would dispense with $2 payment processing fees and charge every revision $5, after buyers have used up any free revisions.

When you a see how many revisions your buyer has left, this only means that you have specified a certain number of revisions in your gig. Don’t specify any, and you will just see the revision request message on the right (above) when buyers decide to get trigger happy,

Fiverr let’s buyers click revision buttons as many times as they like. If they had any sense, they would dispense with $2 payment processing fees and charge every revision $5, after buyers have used up any free revisions.

When you a see how many revisions your buyer has left, this only means that you have specified a certain number of revisions in your gig. Don’t specify any, and you will just see the revision request message on the right (above) when buyers decide to get trigger happy,

The thing is I always specify the number of revisions on my custom gigs but still the number of revisions might or might not show when the client asks for revision

Hello @voxelize,

instead of these:

3.png.75756c596e5aeb0966696f8ba21cc98b.png

yeah no x)

yeah no x)

It seems that you’re right.

I just checked my past orders and find that only custom order that did’t show any revisions left. I got one custom order with 10 revisions. First until third revision didn’t show any number.

rev-custom.JPG.61d0f6768b4adfb0aedff1d14f27e228.JPG

While numbers of revisions left did show on the basic gig.

rev-basic.JPG.dc3bd8211282f4dd80d8db90cfda9bc1.JPG

Archived