Fiverr Community Forum

Revisions for buyers

Revisions NoRevisions

Hello there : )

I was wondering why sometimes fiverr gives unlimited revisions to buyers and sometimes it doesnt ( both times I give limited 2-3 revisions I never do unlimited )

so my question is why do I sometimes see the revisions left and times not : / . Confusing from fiverr part

any explanation ?

thanks for your answers

4 Likes

Hello @voxelize,

Well, it was happened to me too. I don’t know whether the revision counter just worked as it is or not. Perhaps Fiverr use different texts, so the revision request message will sound like these:

• Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 4 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 2 revisions available.

instead of these:

• Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 4 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 3 revisions available.
  • Revise your delivery to avoid cancellation. Your Buyer has 2 revisions available.

But i’m not sure about this. Maybe I’ll confirm about these later after i found the pattern.

1 Like

I can confirm that it’s not a pattern like you have suggested

• I have a client with 4 revisions ( I gave ) and he is on his 5th revision and all of them don’t show the number of revision left

I can confirm that when the number left is not shown the buyer is having unlimited revisions

3 Likes

Fiverr let’s buyers click revision buttons as many times as they like. If they had any sense, they would dispense with $2 payment processing fees and charge every revision $5, after buyers have used up any free revisions.

When you a see how many revisions your buyer has left, this only means that you have specified a certain number of revisions in your gig. Don’t specify any, and you will just see the revision request message on the right (above) when buyers decide to get trigger happy,

6 Likes

The thing is I always specify the number of revisions on my custom gigs but still the number of revisions might or might not show when the client asks for revision

yeah no x)

1 Like

I think you should contact fiverr team,tell them all of your problems may be they could do something for you .

1 Like

It seems that you’re right.

I just checked my past orders and find that only custom order that did’t show any revisions left. I got one custom order with 10 revisions. First until third revision didn’t show any number.
rev-custom

While numbers of revisions left did show on the basic gig.
rev-basic

2 Likes

I also faced the same situations but don’t know why it happened.
It is actually up to a buyer if he or she does not like the delivery then he or she can put a revision request even if the delivery is quite fine.

2 Likes