Revisions problem

mariasereti

Hello fiverrs. I have a new gig which i really need to get more sales. So some days ago someone ordered my gig. I have 2 revisions in this gig but she keeps asks for revisions. Today she asked revision for the third time. I really need to make her happy and leave me good review but i am afraid she will keeps asking for review. What should i do?

Maria

It’s always a possibility, unfortunately.

How big are the revisions she’s requesting? If they’re small, I guess you could continue to work on them until she’s happy. But then there’s always the risk she could order lots more Gigs and ask for endless revisions all over again. Difficult customers tend to get even more difficult when they know they can get away with it.

It’s always a possibility, unfortunately.

How big are the revisions she’s requesting? If they’re small, I guess you could continue to work on them until she’s happy. But then there’s always the risk she could order lots more Gigs and ask for endless revisions all over again. Difficult customers tend to get even more difficult when they know they can get away with it.

Not very big. I think i will give her an extra revision and then i will explain her and i hope to get good review

Not very big. I think i will give her an extra revision and then i will explain her and i hope to get good review

Ok. I guess you could work with her until she’s happy. But, if she orders again, you could tell her you can only offer a maximum of two revisions this time.

That way you could avoid a bad review and avoid her becoming too demanding.

No. Only one gig has unlimited revisions. I will change this. I am talking about my other gig that has 2 revisions

Yes, you can ask for an additional revision, in double exposure and vintage GIG.

You can give him a revision. In case he wants another, then you can use extra option for “Additional Revision”

Archived