Fiverr Forum

Ripped off again.... by tiffanyroberts

Last November I paid $89 to *********** for a website design. Unfortunately, I had to transfer my domain to another provider and it created a delay. *********** then suggested to mark the order completed so it would not affect his ranking on Fiverr and stated that I would be his priority as soon as I am ready. I attempted to contact *********** today only to see that he is no longer on Fiverr…

***********, if you happen to read this message, please contact me or send me my money back.

I think you need to Contact customer support if his no longer on fiverr. See if they can help. Otherwise not much else if the seller is no longer on fiverr.

In a normal situation, you would get a refund of Fiverr credit if a seller’s account is discontinued during an order. The problem lies in marking it complete, which is not something Fiverr would ever suggest that you do if an order isn’t really ready. What you can do instead is to click the Modification button which doesn’t cancel the order but keeps it active until the situation is resolved.

You do need to contact Customer Support and click submit a ticket in the upper right-hand corner. Explain the situation politely and see if they can help you. You are past the time window for a refund, so I can’t be sure what they will say, but it doesn’t hurt to give it a shot. I’m sorry this happened to you. Sellers are independent contractors and there are some really good sellers here that would not let you down. It’s always good to get to know a seller and perhaps start with a small order to make sure the seller is a match for your needs. I wish you the best of luck.

You should have cancelled the order instead of marking it complete when it was not. Contact customer support about this.

Fiverr mods you should probably delete the name from this heading as well :slight_smile: