Rookie at Fiver: Greetings to everyone!

Hello Victoria! how are you doing? Welcome to fiverr marketplace and fiverr forum community. Wish you a happy journey here.

Hi Raahmat! Doing good so far. It’s been 4 days since i joined Fiverr. Still struggling to understand the system. Got only 30+ impressions and 2 clicks and “buyer requests” come and go like ghost. Sometimes 1-2 requests appear, and just one refresh It’s gone. Kinda confusing XD

Hi Raahmat! Doing good so far. It’s been 4 days since i joined Fiverr. Still struggling to understand the system. Got only 30+ impressions and 2 clicks and “buyer requests” come and go like ghost. Sometimes 1-2 requests appear, and just one refresh It’s gone. Kinda confusing XD

I went through the same. Fiverr also wants us all to share our gigs on personal social media accounts, and it is a great way to increase impressions. Anyway, you just need to focus on Architecture and make some very specific and “niche” gigs. For example one gig could be for Architectural Sketch and initial Designs, and another gig could be for Helping with Architectural and Construction Documents, another gig could be for the bidding and procurement etc. This is helpful because some customers might only need part of the work or be at different phases of the project.

Once you have the gigs, share one gig each week on your personal accounts, and be candid to your friends and family about why you are posting there. Explain them a bit about your profession and how Fiverr is a great way for customers to reach you

I went through the same. Fiverr also wants us all to share our gigs on personal social media accounts, and it is a great way to increase impressions. Anyway, you just need to focus on Architecture and make some very specific and “niche” gigs. For example one gig could be for Architectural Sketch and initial Designs, and another gig could be for Helping with Architectural and Construction Documents, another gig could be for the bidding and procurement etc. This is helpful because some customers might only need part of the work or be at different phases of the project.

Once you have the gigs, share one gig each week on your personal accounts, and be candid to your friends and family about why you are posting there. Explain them a bit about your profession and how Fiverr is a great way for customers to reach you

that is a useful tips my friend, thank youu.

Archived