Fiverr Forum

Rude, Scam buyer got away... Even after opening a ticket!

Buyer opened dispute saying my gig wasn’t enough on march 31st. (I have sold over 15 now, 100% ratings - Level 1 seller). And demanded more (I’m selling scripts) and that he will leave me positive feedback if I do send more. Since I didn’t want go through opening ticket’s and waiting for support and I sent the buyer 2 more. And then he replies he already has those and cancels the order over and over again. Obviously I did my part of the job and more, but what I else can I do right?

I opened the ticket same day, and since never got a reply from support. When I told the buyer I opened a ticket, he replied: “you really want to play this game?” “This is not what I ordered” etc. I checked the next day (1st April), he was using the script on the site it’s supposed to be used and taking full advantage of me.

Today, the dispute was automatically cancelled a short while ago, when it clearly said both parties had 2 days to resolve this issue yesterday. I was buying this time hoping Fiverr support will review this wrongfully opened dispute and take honest action. I really didn’t mind about losing $4 (I refunded a buyer 2 weeks ago, since he absolutely didn’t no how to use my gig), but this buyer complete used me, bought my gig, have been using the script since, and disputed saying it was ‘not enough’. It’s an absolute disappointment, that buyers like this make use of good services at Fiverr, and get away with it without any warnings/actions. If he did it to me, he will do it to someone-else again too. On top of that, he is a seller as well (with 96% rating)

Thanks!

I just got a force cancel on a resume gig and had to refund sent the girl to totally different ones since she wasnt happy with the first. really? when every other writing gig and gig like that I have gotten great job and reccomend

I just got a force cancel on a resume gig and had to refund sent the girl to totally different ones since she wasnt happy with the first. really? when every other writing gig and gig like that I have gotten great job and reccomend

I hear you. I think it happens quite often, which sucks and I also think it’s the same people repeated opening new accounts and doing it. I have yet to hear anything about my ticket from customer support. I guess I’ll wait to provide screen shot’s till they actually get time to read the ticket.

I’ve opened a ticket for a very similar reason and waiting to hear from CS.

Reply to @promotionvideos: I opened the ticket on the 31st (March), still haven’t heard anything from CS… Let us know if you hear anything though!

Reply to @katylady77: It happens, buyers like these are in all online platforms. I think there should be a strict/new policy to handle these scam buyers. Buyers are always safe-guarded by all online selling platforms, but not much the sellers who’re offering good services/products. It’s frustrating, and not getting any feedback/help from support makes it even worst!