Fiverr Community Forum

Rude Sellers who continues harassment

A person who responded to my post request is beings disgustingly rude and stalkerish. There are continuing to contact me after I told them not to and etc. !! The username is *******! They lied claiming that can do the work then started accusing me of not being trustworthy and all kinds of random accusations and is still contacting me trying to be funny and rude!!! I did not come here for this, I only wanted the services of the people who can ACTUALLY do the work ! They still sending messages harassing.

Mod note: Calling out other users on the forum is not allowed.

1 Like

In the future simply report these sellers to CS and they will take care of it. As the moderator note says, don’t name any sellers or buyers publicly in forum.

I would also recommend reviewing your vetting process. There are some really good posts about how to vet sellers.

2 Likes

just report to CUSTOMER SUPPORT Immediately .he will be warned once if he still messaging you after cs warning then don.t worry his account will be disabled soon.

1 Like

Thanks and I’m currently still receiving messages and I just did

1 Like

Okay great. Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

most welcome…

1 Like

It is important that you not publish other person’s username etc, but I understand your frustration and I think you should report the issue.

1 Like

Report to customer support