Rude Sellers who continues harassment

rosejonesy

A person who responded to my post request is beings disgustingly rude and stalkerish. There are continuing to contact me after I told them not to and etc. !! The username is *******! They lied claiming that can do the work then started accusing me of not being trustworthy and all kinds of random accusations and is still contacting me trying to be funny and rude!!! I did not come here for this, I only wanted the services of the people who can ACTUALLY do the work ! They still sending messages harassing.

Mod note: Calling out other users on the forum is not allowed.

In the future simply report these sellers to CS and they will take care of it. As the moderator note says, don’t name any sellers or buyers publicly in forum.

I would also recommend reviewing your vetting process. There are some really good posts about how to vet sellers.

Hello fellow Fiverr users!

I just wanted to alert you guys that a screen name ***** may contact you regarding a position at [a recruiting company]. Do NOT waste your time, trust me. Scammer messages you via s***e to conduct an “interview” then they want to know if you’ll give out your banking information willy nilly all of the sudden. Just a warning and yes it’s definitely a scam.

Thanks,

Abigail Elise Anderson

Mod Note: Calling out other users in this way is not allowed.

Needless to say, d…

In the future simply report these sellers to CS and they will take care of it. As the moderator note says, don’t name any sellers or buyers publicly in forum.

I would also recommend reviewing your vetting process. There are some really good posts about how to vet sellers.

Okay great. Will do. Thanks.

Guest sharpdeals

It is important that you not publish other person’s username etc, but I understand your frustration and I think you should report the issue.

Archived