Rules for Freelancers

bumblepixco

sure, I would love to bt I don’t know the creator…will credit as unknown tho. ty

It took me literally 3 seconds to google it and find the non cropped version of this.

The creator is Grant Snider.

Are you in the creative business? Do you understand how content is always created by someone and doesn’t just spontaneously come to be?

lol, TBH…I don’t hv any schedule for sleep… working on it?

Aaack, please do work on it. A good night’s sleep honestly is the best solution to a LOT of problems. Tbh, I feel so much better when I’m facing the same problem the next day after I’m rested and ready to go. It does wonders!

PS: Also, I’ve been there in the no sleep zone (#adlife) and trust me, not worth it :thinking:

Aaack, please do work on it. A good night’s sleep honestly is the best solution to a LOT of problems. Tbh, I feel so much better when I’m facing the same problem the next day after I’m rested and ready to go. It does wonders!

PS: Also, I’ve been there in the no sleep zone (#adlife) and trust me, not worth it :thinking:

I know…bt I suffer from Fatal Insomnia…😅few exeptions are always there…for me it comes when it comes…Still I try my best to rest my body and mind… after all creativity prospers implicitly.

Tho I agree u 100%

TY

Why are you repeating yourself?

If someone told you that you will get orders by posting randomly on the forum, they either lied or had no idea what they were talking about.

Sorry I didn’t understood what you mean. No one told me to post this… jst saw this on a random page and I thought it would b great to share it to y’all. Nothing else.

Archived