Fiverr Community Forum

Rules for Freelancers

PERSONAL SUGGESTIONS
Here are some underratted rules for a successful freelancer:

Credit :

27 Likes

I like the elephants …

4 Likes

I’m a hip-hop lyric writer, when I record my verses my dress code consist of a New York Yankee fitted cap and a red cape. :laughing:

7 Likes

@coeedelion :joy: me too
@j6nyc6 Lol, I m good in my undies. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, love everything expect the sleep point. I don’t know about others, but I genuinely can’t function without my sleep. Or strong coffee. xD

3 Likes

That’s great. It’s remember me a good freelancer rules

5 Likes

lol, TBH…I don’t hv any schedule for sleep… working on it😅

2 Likes

Did you make this?

If not, can you mention the creator?

6 Likes

sure, I would love to bt I don’t know the creator…will credit as unknown tho. ty

1 Like

It took me literally 3 seconds to google it and find the non cropped version of this.

The creator is Grant Snider.

Are you in the creative business? Do you understand how content is always created by someone and doesn’t just spontaneously come to be?

9 Likes

2 Likes

Aaack, please do work on it. A good night’s sleep honestly is the best solution to a LOT of problems. Tbh, I feel so much better when I’m facing the same problem the next day after I’m rested and ready to go. It does wonders!

PS: Also, I’ve been there in the no sleep zone (#adlife) and trust me, not worth it :thinking:

2 Likes

@frank_d Sorry, Never thought about it…will add the creator.:grin:

@blavaro Ty🥰

I know…bt I suffer from Fatal Insomnia…:sweat_smile:few exeptions are always there…for me it comes when it comes…Still I try my best to rest my body and mind… after all creativity prospers implicitly.

Tho I agree u 100%

TY

Overall Good one… really like those elephants as well

1 Like

I like it but i don’t get that point sleep occasionally :joy:
And i can maintain a dress code :sweat_smile: For me it’s work from home job so i’m pretty flexible.

3 Likes

Ik, but atleast we can work on it… this are some tips from experienced freelancers… nothing wrong to give a try. :sweat_smile:

hahahaa… It’s so nice… :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Overall Good one… really like those elephants as well

1 Like

Why are you repeating yourself?

If someone told you that you will get orders by posting randomly on the forum, they either lied or had no idea what they were talking about.

5 Likes