Running ads is necessary

neevatiwari

Is it true that in order to get premium quality offers, I will have to run ads on internet.

I mean, does it not beat the whole arrangement of coming onto a freelance site like Fiverr

Is it true that in order to get premium quality offers, I will have to run ads on internet.

No it’s not true.

You get offers from the clients not from the website and it’s not fiverr that determines what quality of offers you will get. It’s clients deciding themselves what work they would like to be done and how much they are ready to pay for it based on your gigs.

No it’s not true.

You get offers from the clients not from the website and it’s not fiverr that determines what quality of offers you will get. It’s clients deciding themselves what work they would like to be done and how much they are ready to pay for it based on your gigs.

Absolutely! That’s how it should be although there are some claiming to be a pro freelancers conducting web-seminars explaining how to run those ads on internet to get the task. I mean, then I might as well delete my profile from here, because the work that I am intending to receive will never reach me organically this way. I get it if someone wants to be a motivational speaker and make money and followers out of it (I am doing that on my social media channels), but grab another topic altogether please.

Absolutely! That’s how it should be although there are some claiming to be a pro freelancers conducting web-seminars explaining how to run those ads on internet to get the task. I mean, then I might as well delete my profile from here, because the work that I am intending to receive will never reach me organically this way. I get it if someone wants to be a motivational speaker and make money and followers out of it (I am doing that on my social media channels), but grab another topic altogether please.

some claiming to be a pro freelancers conducting web-seminars explaining

Yeah yeah yeah, every week/month etc we hear about new “gurus” giving lectures/courses/YouTube videos etc claiming that they’ll teach you how to get sales on fiverr.

All official info you can find on fiverr help page but not from those “gurus”

some claiming to be a pro freelancers conducting web-seminars explaining

Yeah yeah yeah, every week/month etc we hear about new “gurus” giving lectures/courses/YouTube videos etc claiming that they’ll teach you how to get sales on fiverr.

All official info you can find on fiverr help page but not from those “gurus”

Right! Agreed well on that, the right info lies on the Fiverr platform itself, the rest all is just air!! Anyway, we are dealing with a 5$ kind of buyer task in the request section and this one on top of it makes it just too suffocating. It kills all the buzz of working on your own terms but producing only quality projects. Getting that work in itself is driven by so many factors and confusing theories by gurus are just not helping the case.

Archived