Fiverr Community Forum

S.b can help me please

i’m new seller
how can I get orders

3 Likes

Just like every other new seller does.

1 Like

and what is the solution?

Several threads are created everyday on the same topic. Search the forum and you will find it.

I did not understand the site well so the search feature for offers did not know how

Wow, you are the first one who asks that.
I guess you found nothing browsing the tips for sellers or visiting the Fiverr Academy.

3 Likes

OK, so you offer translation gigs ( I’ve never heard of the language “Frensh” BTW), you write legal terms and cover letters…which I believe requires research, patience, and lots of reading.

…and you’re asking how to get orders?
All you need to do is read everything.

That’s what I did 6 years ago when I first found Fiverr.
I didn’t ask for help on the forum since I didn’t know the forum existed 6 years ago.
(maybe they didn’t even have it back then)

It’s OK to ask for help.
In your case I get the impression you’re simply hoping to get an easy fast solution.
That doesn’t exist, sorry.

2 Likes

Keep utilizing your buyer request option from selling. This might get you some fortune on fiverr as a biginner.

You are incorrect, it will not.

People won’t hire seller unless they possess the skills to sell what they’re offering.

Not on the buyer requests at least.

Hello @gina_riley2 it worked for me though. I would like to hear your idea. Please share your experience.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @rankinfinite what would be your suggestion then.I would love to hear from you.
Thanks

I believe what Gina is trying to say that is works for people who actually have the skills and is willing to put in the hard work and their time.
People who are actually skilled can get orders through buyer’s request. It worked for you
because it seems like you know what you are doing.

In the case of this OP, I get the impression he/she is not capable of doing a decent job.

1 Like