S. o. s! this is a call for help!

kenny_white1

This can help you find the answer:

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

757615346_frankhello.gif.0dff220319f2372fa65280dc13786271.gif

Kenny while I feel your pain, there have been probably 20 of these threads with varying sanity in the discussion. Why not do some work and learn the possible cause and therefore possible solutions rather than making a dump n run post that will probably be pretty-well ignored. this is your business after all, you have to understand your problems yourself or you can never solve them.

🙂

This can help you find the answer:

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

Wow. That was an interesting read and it helped me understand some things I didn’t before. Thanks a lot for this.

Archived