SAAHO BAAHUBALI: The first Indian movie to reach $140 Million USD

balubfa12

Well done BAAHUBALI team to make INDIA proud.

Special Thanks to SS RAJAMOULI sir, you are the man behind this Epic movie and you have shown the world about INDIAN movie and artists talent.

I am sure soon BAAHUBALI will reach $300 Million USD.

Hey Brother,

@n4y33m

i know so many films which got Billion Dollars, those are all from HOLLYWOOD made.

This is the first INDIAN film and reaching to international standards. If possible appreciate kindly dont make jokes with it.

They worked 5 years for 2 parts of this EPIC film. No salman khan, Sharukh khan, or Aamir khan in this film. It is truely based from south india and PRABHAS is the next INDIAN SUPER STAR to talk about.

Hey Brother,

@n4y33m

i know so many films which got Billion Dollars, those are all from HOLLYWOOD made.

This is the first INDIAN film and reaching to international standards. If possible appreciate kindly dont make jokes with it.

They worked 5 years for 2 parts of this EPIC film. No salman khan, Sharukh khan, or Aamir khan in this film. It is truely based from south india and PRABHAS is the next INDIAN SUPER STAR to talk about.

I wasn’t making jokes with it, just mentioned which I’ve seen​. And I know, it’s a lot of money for south Asian film industries. 💰

SS RAJMOULI he is very very intelligent not only screen play and Directing this movie, he is the Master mind behind this movie world wide marketing and his strategies are mind blowing. Thats why it is beating all indian film records.

SS RAJMOULI he is very very intelligent not only screen play and Directing this movie, he is the Master mind behind this movie world wide marketing and his strategies are mind blowing. Thats why it is beating all indian film records.

Isnt it a hindi film? I am talking about language?

It is a TELUGU based film but they released in 6 languages including HINDI.

this film has 2 parts and the current movie running on theaters is PART 2

Here you can see Part 1 of the BAHUBALI in Hindi Version

Oh thats good then. Means we urdu people can watch it?

@consultantindia

wow you are amazing. Yes Technology and some technicians are from USA and other parts of the world. But the story and direction and core subject is based in INDIA and it is ONE man show he is SS RAJAMOULI.

Do you know one thing? Most of the Hollywood films graphic work has done in INDIA. There are number of animation studios in INDIA and hey are working CG work for Hollywood films. that means Film industry has mutual help in all departments.

Yes it is a better Movie. Who has awaited the audience for more than 2 years with a suspense? " Why Kattappa Killed Baahubali"? That was the question even indian prime minister used to address in one of his speeches.

So Baahubali is a Trend setting movie for INDIA. Please feel proud about it rather raising unwanted questions about it. We are INDIANS and we all feel proud about it.

@consultantindia

wow you are amazing. Yes Technology and some technicians are from USA and other parts of the world. But the story and direction and core subject is based in INDIA and it is ONE man show he is SS RAJAMOULI.

Do you know one thing? Most of the Hollywood films graphic work has done in INDIA. There are number of animation studios in INDIA and hey are working CG work for Hollywood films. that means Film industry has mutual help in all departments.

Yes it is a better Movie. Who has awaited the audience for more than 2 years with a suspense? " Why Kattappa Killed Baahubali"? That was the question even indian prime minister used to address in one of his speeches.

So Baahubali is a Trend setting movie for INDIA. Please feel proud about it rather raising unwanted questions about it. We are INDIANS and we all feel proud about it.

You’re missing ‘Dopinder’ the taxi driver in Deadpool series. He’s the best. And he’s Indian 😸

1. So filmdom, as in technology, knows no boundaries, unless we create and feel proud of it. If you are spiritual, you know more about these invisible walls which we built around us and the artificial proudness or security we feel.

2. Who cares why kattappa killed baahubali, when so many are dying without food or healthcare every day in India? I mean, what are its target audience? Not the common man. In other words, this movie is meant for someone who could afford to buy the tickets (at bloated rates) and enjoy the imaginary world, which is inconsequential to the real life issues.

3. Next, Indian PM doesn't have anything better to do than such histrionics. Else, there are so many other pressing issues that needs to be attended to, but he also entertains us with such stupid acts!

4. "unwanted questions"? I cannot live in an imaginary world forgetting alll the social evils and thinking that all is good around me.

5. I feel that I am a world citizen, born in India. Is it a better thing or worse thing to be proud of?

With due respects to you, I humbly submit my thought process here and would like to sum up that it is just another business aimed at its target audience, which does no social good whatsoever and has nothing for the common man to be proud about. So, please stop using the phrases such as "making India proud" since it is the common man, who is the representative of the real India or any country for that matter.

-k

LOL at the above comment… 😄 Can’t say what I have in my mind to this commentator, as I don’t want to get banned.

@balubfa12 bro just enjoy the movie 🙂

1. So filmdom, as in technology, knows no boundaries, unless we create and feel proud of it. If you are spiritual, you know more about these invisible walls which we built around us and the artificial proudness or security we feel.

2. Who cares why kattappa killed baahubali, when so many are dying without food or healthcare every day in India? I mean, what are its target audience? Not the common man. In other words, this movie is meant for someone who could afford to buy the tickets (at bloated rates) and enjoy the imaginary world, which is inconsequential to the real life issues.

3. Next, Indian PM doesn't have anything better to do than such histrionics. Else, there are so many other pressing issues that needs to be attended to, but he also entertains us with such stupid acts!

4. "unwanted questions"? I cannot live in an imaginary world forgetting alll the social evils and thinking that all is good around me.

5. I feel that I am a world citizen, born in India. Is it a better thing or worse thing to be proud of?

With due respects to you, I humbly submit my thought process here and would like to sum up that it is just another business aimed at its target audience, which does no social good whatsoever and has nothing for the common man to be proud about. So, please stop using the phrases such as "making India proud" since it is the common man, who is the representative of the real India or any country for that matter.

-k

Phew! That is a very profound thought. You don’t need to be so hard on him. He just enjoyed the movie, had some fun, so posted a thread from excitement!

Phew! That is a very profound thought. You don’t need to be so hard on him. He just enjoyed the movie, had some fun, so posted a thread from excitement!

I am expressing my POV since an issue has to be looked at in its totality. I am no one to stop him from enjoying the movie!

You are entitled to express your views on my post, the same way I expressed mine, without getting banned.

Dude, nobody cares about your pearls of wisdom. Just do your work on Fiverr and make money and feed your family, like everybody else has been doing. I don’t care who you are, what you are, what you think or what your view on whatever is.

Dude, nobody cares about your pearls of wisdom. Just do your work on Fiverr and make money and feed your family, like everybody else has been doing. I don’t care who you are, what you are, what you think or what your view on whatever is.

Everyone is entitled to express their views in an open forum. And thats what I did. It is not a one-way road.

Archived