Fiverr Forum

[Sacrifice] Your success is determined by this

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

Today we will know about three sacrifices that you have to do if you are a seller of Fiverr.

• Sacrifice your GIG
  • Sacrifice Greed of Money
  • Sacrifice Laziness

Sacrifice your GIG:
What? Sacrificing my GIG? is that kidding?
Hold on, let me clarify. We all know we have to do so many research, healthy description, trending tags, and attractive GIG image. But some time out GIG can’t rank on Fiverr. Infect It losing impression views and click day by day.
We do marketing for this GIG but still don’t get any result! What is mean by that?
Your gig is not seen by anyone, Your gis is failed to impress others So, why do you want this gig live on Fiverr?
You can replace a brand new GIG with some additional service, or you may delete this GIG and open a new one for new service. Why I’m telling to delete this? because you can open only 7 (new seller) 10 (level 1) GIG.
Remember

Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak.

[N.B.] Check your GIG analytics for three months. If all the section is red and down then you may take this step

Sacrifice Greed of Money
We all need money but Greed for money is not allowed if you want long term income in Fiverr.
The common thing we are sending buyer request without understanding what he/she wants. If the buyer request contains a big amount then this silly incident happen.

We should stop this. “Helping first” We have to set this in your mind. So don’t jump on the big project if you don’t have any skill on this. Just sacrifice it.

Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you’re not really losing it. You’re just passing it on to someone else.

Sacrifice Laziness
Freelancing is not a job for lazy people, We all know that. But I mention it for specific things in Fiverr.
Sacrifice Laziness for a reply to your buyer it may down your response rate.
If any buyer request you cannot solve then learn it quickly, don’t be lazy. Continue your GIG marketing every day. So, don’t be lazy.

Remember

Your success is determined by what you are willing to sacrifice for it.

Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams

Cool, keep spreading the good word.

It’s good to hear this kind of inspiring article.Keep Writing and share with us.

Great write up. I agree with tip no 2 especially. Being greedy on this platform won’t help you in anyway.

Great thought… Please share more motivational thoughts that helps us.

Thanks everyone , Thanks a lot

Some deep thoughts you shared. Really appreciate your input on freelancing.Thanks !

But its all about fiverr.

Fiver is luck or bad luck.

Thank you for sharing these incredible facts :slightly_smiling_face:

Great thinking well said.thanks for such important suggetions:)

This is wonderful. If you do a job, do it right and do it right the first time

Great !! I love that!!

Thanks for your ideas

Thats really great Quote brother . Thank you

Greed is the desire for unearned wealth. Like wanting a rich person to pay a higher percentage of taxes than you.

Greed isn’t choosing a price point for your gig. If the price you pick is too high, the market will let you know. They will either not buy or they will review with words like these: “That gig wasn’t worth $50!”

I think the opposite, freelancers work a lot less hours than people with full-time jobs. They choose where to work, how to work, what projects to do. They’re not employees, they’re not asked to come on weekends, they can limit maximum orders, even go on vacation mode.

Besides, there’s no proof that gig marketing works. Maybe it works for some, but not all.

So if I sacrifice my health, will I be successful? What about sacrificing family, marriage, relationships? Should we be like the investment banker that works 90 hours a week and has no life?

Sacrifice is overrated. Some of us believe in work/life balance. There’s even a book called The 4-Hour Workweek about an IT guy who discovered he could have a great life working just 4-hours a week.

Surely you jest. Greed is not something we can stop doing, nor is it necessarily bad. It’s a drive to earn as much money as you can. Do you think someone who earns over $100,000 is not driven by greed? Of course they are. They also can love what they are doing at the same time. They can also be ethical, and provide a valuable service.

I’m not too sure about that.
I myself am quite motivated by greed/desire.

The desire to earn money because I have the desire to buy stuff I like, and eat the things I enjoy, and go to places I want to. I think that’s PURE greed.
However though I will point out, even though it is greed that motivates me,
I make sure not to cause trouble to the people around me.

focusing on money will lead to burnout - instead focusing on why you love what you’re doing and doing it consistently will inevitably lead to the money.

Good Search dear Thanks

This is really nice. Thank you.