Sad to have no orders for 2 months

sandisheesama

I’ve been here for more than a month and I went in thinking it was a thriving community full of people hiring freelancers. I polished all my skills before daring to post to a gig but here I am, jobless and pretty sad about my current experience. Has anyone else felt this way?

What’s your fiverr story? How long till you got your first order?

I’ve been here for more than a month and I went in thinking it was a thriving community full of people hiring freelancers. I polished all my skills before daring to post to a gig but here I am, jobless and pretty sad about my current experience. Has anyone else felt this way?

What’s your fiverr story? How long till you got your first order?

How long till you got your first order?

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I feel sorry for you, but you shouldn’t be sad. Just wisely use this forum, read a bunch of threads full of useful tips like the one @lloydsolutions gave you, and you will be able to get your first order.

My suggestion is: study how to improve your gigs. You’ll find various tips on this forum, like:
Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

And Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked! —> This is very important. Because you’ll read every time the same old and fake tips. Be smart and learn for experienced sellers. Also, check if you are selling in a high competitive field and differenciate your gigs to face niche’s needs.

I hope you will find these topics useful 🙂

Keep going!

Oh, I almost forgot: I waited 3 years for my first order!
No, no, don’t cry… The reason is that I wasn’t active! As soon as I started to learn how to improve my gigs, I got my first order!

I feel sorry for you, but you shouldn’t be sad. Just wisely use this forum, read a bunch of threads full of useful tips like the one @lloydsolutions gave you, and you will be able to get your first order.

My suggestion is: study how to improve your gigs. You’ll find various tips on this forum, like:

Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

And Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked! —> This is very important. Because you’ll read every time the same old and fake tips. Be smart and learn for experienced sellers. Also, check if you are selling in a high competitive field and differenciate your gigs to face niche’s needs.

I hope you will find these topics useful 🙂

Keep going!

Oh, I almost forgot: I waited 3 years for my first order!

No, no, don’t cry… The reason is that I wasn’t active! As soon as I started to learn how to improve my gigs, I got my first order!

WOAH, the 3 years got my heart racing. Thank you for the amazing insight!

Archived