Sales and Traffic Slowing down - At the very top of search results?

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am very excited to hear the valuable answers you may be able to provide

I am a Shopify web designer - I have two gigs. The one I am mentioning here is for a complete website design and setup on the Shopify platform

Ive made nearly 30 sales on this gig in the last 3-4 months

Ive increased my prices over those 3-4 months from $15 up to $100 now for my premium offer (sometimes more for custom offers)

I still get sales weekly - but the major problem is this fluctuates largely week to week and my views seem to be going down a lot now. Ive edited my description as best I can, Ive added a gig video I had created and also added a professional voice over I had created too

Ive tried to optimise my use of gig tags and have played with them a little to see if I can improve traffic

Currently my gig sits at the top of search results for “Shopify site” which I would imagine is a popular search for website creation, but still everything is slowing down! :frowning:

Tonight I should become a level 1 seller ( finally! :smile: ). It took sometime due to one negative review and a single violation of the TOS :frowning: - hopefully this will help a lot

Please - if you have absolutely any advice that may help me to improve as a seller and improve my gig overall I would be very appreciative :smile:

Here is the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/shopifywhizz/create-a-shopify-site-and-provide-full-seo

Cant wait to hear back - Thanks!
Xavier