Fiverr Community Forum

Sales are dead after cancellation of my order and getting way less buyers request than before

Hi there started fiverr around 2 months ago got my first order after a week and then i got 4 orders in row.I delivered 2 of them with 5 star and one of them did not get reviewed(buyer disappeared after palcing order).Now the last of the orders got cancelled(I am not blaming anyone but i am pretty sure he was a scammer,he got his work done and cancelled).I had to cancel because of ratings fear.Now since then i receive 0 orders.My gig was on top page before cancellation.So thing is that what sould we do to get out of this situation.(Its been a month since last order)

Eh, it’s kinda tough for 0-level sellers to receive regular or frequent orders. I also relate to your situation. Maybe visit this topic, it might clear your doubts. Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

1 Like

thankyou maria i have read the article hoping for good to come…

1 Like

It is happened after cancellation, in this situation, you can use buyer request.
Send offers to buyer request to get orders.

i am trying to do so but " no request found " always welcomes me i refresh 1000 times a day : (

Try to see the buyer request after every few hours, you will be able to find a specific time when buyer request shows. Don’t worry if you do not see any buyer request, you will get orders, be patient.

Thankyou so much for your guidelines

1 Like