Sales are dead after cancellation of my order and getting way less buyers request than before

rohaaann

Hi there started fiverr around 2 months ago got my first order after a week and then i got 4 orders in row.I delivered 2 of them with 5 star and one of them did not get reviewed(buyer disappeared after palcing order).Now the last of the orders got cancelled(I am not blaming anyone but i am pretty sure he was a scammer,he got his work done and cancelled).I had to cancel because of ratings fear.Now since then i receive 0 orders.My gig was on top page before cancellation.So thing is that what sould we do to get out of this situation.(Its been a month since last order)

It is happened after cancellation, in this situation, you can use buyer request.

Send offers to buyer request to get orders.

i am trying to do so but " no request found " always welcomes me i refresh 1000 times a day : (

i am trying to do so but " no request found " always welcomes me i refresh 1000 times a day : (

Try to see the buyer request after every few hours, you will be able to find a specific time when buyer request shows. Don’t worry if you do not see any buyer request, you will get orders, be patient.

Try to see the buyer request after every few hours, you will be able to find a specific time when buyer request shows. Don’t worry if you do not see any buyer request, you will get orders, be patient.

Thankyou so much for your guidelines

Archived