Fiverr Community Forum

Sales at an all time low

My sales have crashed!

How can my completion rating go up when I dont have any sales and the few I get, I complete them under 24 hours? Fiverr has now just become a place that dont care!

We never get to improve on the one rating that holds us back, its at 85% and we do every order under 24 hours now. Instead of the 3 days.

It falls from 88% to 83% with no orders? How can it fall? Why do the 5 star, 100% in every catorgory never matter? We have over 3k sales and can never get out of a level 1. when we do have 100% on everything, we still stay at level 1.

Why are sales crashed?

Wes

1 Like

Weren’t you ranting on another topic, too? Try some marketing, revamp your gigs, be patient. A lot of sellers didn’t even have the patience to make it to lvl 1. Keep moving forward, and you’ll be alright.

2 Likes

Hey there the ratings and stats you see are based on the performance in the last 60 days, so you need to keep up the good work to make a change in the ratings and stats :slight_smile:

It is definitely an individual thing you are facing, there are just more good motivated sellers here than ever, so it is important to allways be at 100% if you want to get ahead :slight_smile:
Best of luck, I hope you will be up there really soon!

1 Like