Sales coming back up?

danielrika

December was really busy for me, with my proofreading and copyediting gig, and a few jobs for writing Bios and About pages. Now, this first week of January, things have slowed way down. I can use a bit of a break, but it makes me nervous too. I’d like a repeat of December’s busy-ness–every month until summer at least! Let’s hope things pick up soon…

December was surprisingly good for me. I was expecting a huge drop in sales, but I was surprised by a huge wave of orders. I’ve been here for almost 3 years and I’ve had some good times, but nothing like this December.

Before all this, my record was like 60 orders in one day, but this December there was a day that I got 78 orders in one day. This is a new record for me! m/

Even December 24, 25, 31 and January 1 people were ordering a lot. Now things have slowed down a little bit for the last couple of days though.

I’m sad to inform that after December 15 my orders has been decrease by a huge 80-90% without any known reason. First I thought may be due to the festival session, but today Jan-7 the story is same. Before December on average, I get 1-2 orders, but got just 8 orders in last 30 days & only 2 in last 15 days. Really sad 😦

Same here… My sales have dropped by at least 70%-80%. I thought it was because of the holidays… so I was using this week to judge… but this week was almost worst than the last 3… idk. I wish it would hurry and pick back up though.

Archived