Sales decrease since 1/10?

dusuacangmon

Well there is no such thing happened with me. My orders / conversion rate is same as earlier.
However here are some tips to increase the sales:

1. See you gig position as the low orders might be due to change in gig position or high competition

2. Update you gig (Title, description, images)

3. Offer something more at the same cost to attract buyers

4. Provide them excellent services and good communication so they will return back to you

Hope these tips will help you to raise your sells again
Wish for your successful journey with Fiverr

Me, as well. Considering that September was quite a blast, it’s a noticeable shift.

Moreover, a buyer informed me that my gig was temporarily “unavailable” and then online again yesterday. Another buyer attempted to buy a gig, got charged for it, but it never registered on her or my fiverr account. Some month or two month-old messages just pop up at the top of the mailbox like they’re the new ones. Parts of sentences go missing from the clients’ comments.

Fiverr’s been acting weird on me for a few weeks now.

My sales have been stronger lately. However, people post these kind of things often and seem to think a slow week or two is abnormal. It’s just not. Ebb and flow is SO common. Sales usually pick up but even a dry month happens, especially for Sellers with less than 500 sales.

I wouldn’t worry unless you used to get good sales, have at least 100 complete and you’ve gone over 30 days with zero inquiries or orders. If it’s been that long and you’ve already tried lowering prices and delivery times, it might not hurt to ask Customer Support. They can let you know if there is a real problem. Be sure also to utilize those lowered prices and delivery times, do promotions, and watch for good buyer requests.

Reply to @dusuacangmon: Mutual cancels shouldn’t affect you, but remember that both buyer and seller have to agree to make it mutual. I really wouldn’t suggest requiring buyer contact prior to order. There are so many buyers who think they know what you are offering and others who will just not read far enough. If you cancel every order for those who don’t contact you first, Fiverr support really has a hard time backing you up since there is no distinct violation for that. I do wish there was a way to decline orders without penalty, but really, that just doesn’t exist right now.

Archived