Fiverr Community Forum

Sales down after level 2

Hi everyone,

Ever since I was promoted to level 2 last month, my sales and impressions have been drastically down. The only orders I’m getting are from past clients and no new clients are reaching out to me since 2 weeks now. What could I possibly be doing wrong? I just created three more gigs to boost my profile and already do keyword research to incorporate SEO so I don’t think that’s it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I have the same problem as well. but in my case i havent got any orders for like 3 month not even from my order clients…looking for the solution too…

share your gig on social media, increase your impression and create a attractive gig thumbnails’ for buyer click on your gig. when click ration is high Fiverr boost your gig.

1 Like

My gig thumbnails were doing great before. However, I did tweak them a bit to make them look more attractive. Also, the only reason I don’t promote my gigs on social media is because my target audience isn’t the same. Would that still help?

1 Like

yes, its help to share, for that get more impression and click, also Fiverr want you marketing your gig that’s why Fiverr give share option on our gig