Sales down after level 2

kiranshahid966

Hi everyone,

Ever since I was promoted to level 2 last month, my sales and impressions have been drastically down. The only orders I’m getting are from past clients and no new clients are reaching out to me since 2 weeks now. What could I possibly be doing wrong? I just created three more gigs to boost my profile and already do keyword research to incorporate SEO so I don’t think that’s it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

share your gig on social media, increase your impression and create a attractive gig thumbnails’ for buyer click on your gig. when click ration is high Fiverr boost your gig.

My gig thumbnails were doing great before. However, I did tweak them a bit to make them look more attractive. Also, the only reason I don’t promote my gigs on social media is because my target audience isn’t the same. Would that still help?

My gig thumbnails were doing great before. However, I did tweak them a bit to make them look more attractive. Also, the only reason I don’t promote my gigs on social media is because my target audience isn’t the same. Would that still help?

yes, its help to share, for that get more impression and click, also Fiverr want you marketing your gig that’s why Fiverr give share option on our gig

Archived