Sales Down? is there any way?

hardikmalaviya

I don’t get orders like I used to either or even impressions. At one time I was on the top of the lists when you’d search for certain things and now I’m at the bottom. I suggest creating social media accounts to advertise. It seems like thats how I get most of my orders now.

Your stuff looks really, really good. I’m surprised your sales are down. I wonder if you search in your category if you might be able to identify some ways your stuff might be getting passed up. I have no idea what that would be, but if you didn’t change, then maybe the competition did, and you might be able to figure out what they did.

• 8 months later...

Actually maybe there are not any keywords included on the description of your gigs, also since you are level 2, did you set up all the gigs available for your level? Probably need to perform a research over the competition to figure out, what you’re missing and also check the images you are using for the gigs, also include videos that explain your service. Fiverr says it increases the sales by 60%.

Archived