Sales drop recently!

andres2399

Hello everyone! I’m sorry if I’m not posting in the right category. Since 3-4 days I’m not getting any orders. Since now I always got 6-7 order per day. I didn’t get any negative reviews. I just wanted to know if it is a bug or something or if anyone else is having this problem. Sorry for my bad english! 😃

Thank you!

Hello everyone! I’m sorry if I’m not posting in the right category. Since 3-4 days I’m not getting any orders. Since now I always got 6-7 order per day. I didn’t get any negative reviews. I just wanted to know if it is a bug or something or if anyone else is having this problem. Sorry for my bad english! 😃

Thank you!

I just wanted to know if it is a bug

Not everything is a 🐛

Sales levels rise and fall throughout the year. This is a normal fact of business. In any economy, you can’t expect to be extremely successful all the time. Keep working at improving your gigs, and be sure that you’re marketing and promoting your services. Don’t expect success to come you way without 10x as much work. Success is rarely ever free. Great amounts of work are required to maintain a healthy level of sales and success.

Thank you all for the responses! I see that is pretty normal. I’m kinda new to Fiverr (2 months) so I’m not really familiar with this. Anyway I’m going to work even harder then now and hope I will get more orders.

Do you think making a second gig is a good idea? Or should I focus on my main gig?

Archived