Sales Dropped. Again

awesomesachi

Hi guys my sales are down at all times low. I haven’t seen an order for days. What do you think is the reason for this sudden drop?

I used this down time to promote my gigs, tweak them and even to add a new gig. But nothing seems to be working. If you guys could please take a look at my account and let me know if I should change anything I would highly appreciate it.

Please share you thoughts on this.

If most of your Buyers come from the USA, you may want to understand that the Summer Vacation Season has just begun and many Americans will be taking family vacation (holiday) time while children are out of school for the summer. This usually runs from June 1st to late August.

Hi guys you need to understand that fiverr does a great job by doing marketing etc but then you also need to understand that you need to work on your marketing campaigns too.

Writing articles here and there may also help you out. However, summer is here and most of the people leave things for later or when they get back from vacation. Don’t give up just keep it up and have a nice summer.

I wrote a post with 33 things I learned on my way to level 2, as well as some stuff about social marketing, vacation mode, etc. You can read it here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today Maybe it’ll help? As far as getting more attention, though, I can confirm from my own experience that the Fiverr search system gives more traffic not just to gigs with video previews, but to gigs with recently updated videos. These days I update the video for my best-seller every month.

Archived