Sales dropped to 0%

syedzeeshan7860

Hey, How are you all doing? I think corona is impacting fiver and freelancing community very badly.
I was getting pretty decent sales last month but not getting any orders or sales from a couple of days and now I m sitting free waiting for someone to message me.

I hope and pray that this pandemic ends soon.

Sales are down to 0%. just having a cup of coffee every couple of hours to make myself sane. 😂

I think it depends on the gigs. You can’t say Corona/COVID-19 is the reason that it decreased in traffic. It could be one of many factors, but always keep in mind that there are more fish in the sea than you can see. Keep the faith.

Hey, How are you all doing? I think corona is impacting fiver and freelancing community very badly.

I was getting pretty decent sales last month but not getting any orders or sales from a couple of days and now I m sitting free waiting for someone to message me.

I hope and pray that this pandemic ends soon.

Sales are down to 0%. just having a cup of coffee every couple of hours to make myself sane. 😂

I also panicked after many days of no orders or even inquiries. I used the time to work on a new gig, change my studio etc…

Never in a million years did I think a globally reaching business would be affected and that always gave me peace of mind. But a worldwide pandemic??? Who could have possibly predicted this!

But people are resilient and as everyone started to figure out the new normal, orders have picked up and most are related to the virus somehow.

Stay positive. It will be ok again just hang in there.

I would imagine it is a huge factor. The majority of the world is shut down. Millions in the US alone are now unemployed. The ripple effect on sales here is. a no brainer.

Agreed. A lot of people are unemployed now and many businesses are shut down, so obviously there are less and less orders.

I think it depends on the gigs. You can’t say Corona/COVID-19 is the reason that it decreased in traffic. It could be one of many factors, but always keep in mind that there are more fish in the sea than you can see. Keep the faith.

Loved the last line. I am still doing better this week. Got few sales and i am back in the business. My gigs are related to music work and due to current situation worldwide, That thing has gone way down

I also panicked after many days of no orders or even inquiries. I used the time to work on a new gig, change my studio etc…

Never in a million years did I think a globally reaching business would be affected and that always gave me peace of mind. But a worldwide pandemic??? Who could have possibly predicted this!

But people are resilient and as everyone started to figure out the new normal, orders have picked up and most are related to the virus somehow.

Stay positive. It will be ok again just hang in there.

Yes that is for sure Melissa.

I just got some good orders this week and one of them was from my old client from US.

But the worldwide pandemic is effecting all the communities.

I am new to this freelancing world and i dont know much about how things properly work here.

Loved the last line. I am still doing better this week. Got few sales and i am back in the business. My gigs are related to music work and due to current situation worldwide, That thing has gone way down

I am very busy now! It just took a huge spike! I have 9 orders in my queue! For voiceover that’s significant and they are all big projects. So thankful! I am also giving little extras as I can just to under promise and over deliver.

In my Country, It is really difficult to find a proper surgical or N95 masks and if you somehow got your hands on one, You will be amazed by the price of it.

Last Christmas I purchased really good masks for my entire family- parents- son and his partner and my neighbor. I bought them because in California we have so many fires and most deaths are related to smoke. Who would have thought in a million years that we would be breaking them out for a pandemic!

I am very busy now! It just took a huge spike! I have 9 orders in my queue! For voiceover that’s significant and they are all big projects. So thankful! I am also giving little extras as I can just to under promise and over deliver.

Happy to hear that you are back in the business. I hope same goes for us all who are somehow affected with this global pandamic.

Last Christmas I purchased really good masks for my entire family- parents- son and his partner and my neighbor. I bought them because in California we have so many fires and most deaths are related to smoke. Who would have thought in a million years that we would be breaking them out for a pandemic!

You did great and now its paying you off. I hope things get better quickly and somehow they find an antidote for this disease.

May God Bless you with safety and Prosperity.

Archived