Sales Getting very Low!

veniceart

Hello mates,

sales getting very low gradually. am i the only seller experiencing slow sale? how about you guys?

sales getting very low gradually. am i the only seller experiencing slow sale? how about you guys?

It happens I was getting 20 orders a day 2 months ago now very few orders daily! Focus on your work and sales will improve over time.

It happens I was getting 20 orders a day 2 months ago now very few orders daily! Focus on your work and sales will improve over time.

didn’t get any negative feedback yet but nowadays i am felling like getting message every single day from buyer is a very tough challenge 😃

I have medium bulk orders coming in a little bit, but it’s slower than the past few months. I don’t think this is unusual for me at this time of year. Many of my buyers are in a change of seasons and either having holidays end or holidays begin depending on where they live. It doesn’t seem abnormally slow to me.

I have medium bulk orders coming in a little bit, but it’s slower than the past few months. I don’t think this is unusual for me at this time of year. Many of my buyers are in a change of seasons and either having holidays end or holidays begin depending on where they live. It doesn’t seem abnormally slow to me.

thanks for your words. waiting for future days. i really want to keep myself busy along with fiverr. it’s a very flexible site for business i think.

thanks for your words. waiting for future days. i really want to keep myself busy along with fiverr. it’s a very flexible site for business i think.

In my opinion, diversification is always smart. Use Fiverr and it’s great, there is currently no fee to use Fiverr unless you make a sale so why not? When things are slow you could work to improve and update your Fiverr offerings, do some outside marketing, or try new things. There are other freelance sites (best not mentioned on the forum) and places to make money from Ebay to Amazon to smaller platforms. Get out there and keep busy!

Sales are very low. New seller is not able to find gigs at the search option. What can I do in this case.I’m constantly updating my profile.But I do not get any good results.please advise me.How do I improve my business?

1. use social media for gig advertising
  2. build a Portfolio
  3. Submit offer to buyer request
  4. try to make repeat buyer
  5. make your own unique working style

… i am trying too…

In my opinion, diversification is always smart. Use Fiverr and it’s great, there is currently no fee to use Fiverr unless you make a sale so why not? When things are slow you could work to improve and update your Fiverr offerings, do some outside marketing, or try new things. There are other freelance sites (best not mentioned on the forum) and places to make money from Ebay to Amazon to smaller platforms. Get out there and keep busy!

thanks. definitely i will keep your valuable words in my mind 🙂

Archived