Fiverr Community Forum

Sales: World domination 21% ( What is your percentage? )

I have been working here for the last 4 years. I am a professional WordPress, developer. My world domination percentage is 21% and most of my clients are from the USA. What you are expertise in and what is your world domination score?

Let’s comment

8 Likes

Mine’s 49% so almost half the world lol

6 Likes

I’ve been stuck at 53% for an age.

4 Likes

Great, I am stuck at 21% from long time.

Amazing domination. Is there anyone who achieved 100%?

I’ve never met anyone with 100% but maybe the forum can prove me wrong.

1 Like

@dolly_donut I wish the seller will comment. It would be a rare achievement.

I’m still on the newer end (been Fiverr-ing for a little over 3 months) and my domination is at 3%. Only 1 country has had 1 order, another 5 have 2 orders (mostly repeating clients) and the U.S. has had the largest amount of my orders. Definitely Fiverr is the most popular there. I think it’s super fun to keep track of.
I get excited when I get clients from countries that I

1. Have not had an order from yet, and
  2. Have not been too.
    I would love to dominate 100% of the world…
3 Likes

18% here, video production.

Top 3 are USA, UK and Canada.

1 Like

8% as Social Media Manager.
Top are US, UK, Canada and Australia

1 Like

73% for me. I did improve from 62% a year or two ago. It all depends on the type of service you offer I guess.

2 Likes

Good luck. I wish you will dominate 100% of the world.

I think the real question is if Fiverr itself has 100% world domination. I don’t think anyone has bought a gig in North Korea, for example.

3 Likes

Even without North Korea you can have 100%, as there are more than 200 countries in the world, so you would have more than 99.5% if people everywhere else in the world would buy your gig.

2 Likes

If it rounds up, yes. But even then, there are probably other countries where it will be very hard to get a sale. I don’t think North Korea would be the single exception. Fiverr must know, though.

1 Like

Interesting idea - who will be the first to sell a gig to space, like for the international space station? That’s another level of domination.

1 Like

Till now you are the most dominated seller. Let’s see who beat you. North Korea is a type of country who don’t care anything.

1 Like

Your works are amazing. As your service price is above 500$, it’s most popular in USA, UK and Canada. I saw many country clients not interested in the higher budget project. They come here for a cheap price. Your pricing separate cheap clients. Which is good for business.

1 Like

@talhamemon1 Keep up your best work. Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Hhahahah We need a client from NASA. People will go to mars and we will work for them from home. What an idea.

1 Like